Thursday, March 2, 2017

Home (Or..Room) Style


As soon as I knew I was moving to Boston I began designing my bedroom. I made this collage about a year ago, and it's so fun to look and see how my vision came to life! 




I would describe my style as being very simple and classic, with a bit of whimsy and edge thrown in.
I can't WAIT to design my own apartment/home one day, but for now I have great bedroom pieces! 


Some of my favorite design styles include:

- Mixing classic woods with modern metals (all of the gold!)
- Gallery walls
- A twist on traditional oriental rugs with bright colors
- White bedding, furniture, and accessories
- Lights! 
- Fun wallpaper 
- Meaningful accessories 


White and gold bedding // discontinued, similar here 



Area rug // exact here



Dresser // Goodwill! 
White and gold knobs // Hobby Lobby



Floor mirror // exact here
Paper star string lights // exact here



Rifle Paper Co. prints // Chicago | Don't Worry | Anatomy of Love | Shades



Home inspiration:

It is no secret that Target my favorite place to shop!
 They always have such fresh, fun home accessories and their current pink/gold/white/wood display has my name written ALL over it.

One day I hope to fill my home with all things Anthropologie, but for now my graduate student budget only allows me accessories, inspiration, and window shopping ;)







1 comment: