Monday, February 13, 2017

Hello, Boston!



This series of posts has been a LONG time coming! Between moving to a new city and beginning graduate school in August, life has certainly kept me busy. These past 5 months have been some of the best of my life and I want to be able to look back on them. So! We're going back in time for awhile.

Documenting life in Boston thus far, we're starting from the top! The weekend of move in was full of exploring, eating, exploring and eating some more. Here is my life in pictures. Enjoy! 




 Primark photo op, couldn't resist. 




We are living in Mission Hill in Boston and I love it!
Mission Hill is located right near the Longwood Medical District (where school is), Fenway and Brookline. 




On a nice day I can run or walk to Back Bay from Mission Hill.
The Harvard Bridge on a warm, sunny afternoon is my favorite spot in the city. 




Our adorable apartment. It might have flaws (broken shower, Jerry the house mouse, etc.) but it's cozy and perfect for us.




Move in weekend we spent a lot of time in the North End, or Boston's "Little Italy". The food, streets, shops, and bakeries are AMAZING. If I could afford it, I would live in the North End in a heartbeat. 




Quincy Market in Faneuil Hall Marketplace. More food!




The breathtaking Boston Public Library! Located right on Copley Square, this is the cutest area. One of the main reasons I was drawn to Boston was how they preserve the city's history and mix it in with all of the modern buildings and amenities. Copley is a perfect example of this.




Fenway Park and Yawkey Way. Is there anything better than summertime baseball?! Not a damn thing. 


I am SO happy to live in a city that I can constantly explore!
Don't worry, there's 'lots more to come. 


Until next time (hopefully not 5 months from now).

xo Courtney








No comments:

Post a Comment