Thursday, February 16, 2017

Visitors!



Over the course of last semester I had the luxury of having a few of my best friends come out to visit.




One of my high school girlfriends Bridget and her boyfriend are currently living in NYC so they came up for a weekend in October. We did downtown, we did Cambridge, we did the South End, we did all of Boston! It was a short visit but I was so glad to see a couple of familiar faces :)






Later in October Lindsey came to visit. She is one of my best friends from college and was also living in NYC at the time. How convenient for me! We stayed true to our roots and went to the Iowa bar, Barracuda Tavern, to watch the game. #gohawks








Lucky for me, one of my roommates worked for Harpoon Brewery when we moved in. Love beer, love life, love all things Harpoon. #notbiasedatall
Harpoon is so much fun, located right in the Seaport, and has the best beer in town. Win. Win. Win.

In November another best friend of mine from college, Christine, came to visit. As expected, we spent a whole day at Harpoon. Also as expected, we spent the night with wine and tapas. See a theme?




Oh, the North End. How I love you, your cute buildings, and your lasagna. 




Fall in Boston is one of my favorite things. I am so glad I got to experience it with them!!




No comments:

Post a Comment