Thursday, February 16, 2017

Christmas Break 2016



Christmas this year was perfect. 3 whole weeks home with my friends and family? Sign me up.




After flying into Chicago, I got to spend a couple days with my college friends. Insert wine and tapas. We're not predictable at all.



My mom and I went to Indianapolis to spend the week of Christmas with my dad. Aside from an eventful Christmas Mass, it was a great week of relaxing, quality time, and lots of reading...




Until we brought these two home.

Recently we had to put Clay down due to some health issues, but having him and his sister have brought so much joy into our lives!! *insert all of the crazy cat lady jokes here*




NYE we were in fancy dresses and heels...
and New Year's Day we were in our pajamas eating pizza and raw cookie dough.




I can't think of anyone, anyway, or anywhere else I'd want to bring in the new year! I love my people. 



No comments:

Post a Comment